Sunday, August 21, 2011

Leopard Print and Pumpkins

A combination you definitely don't normally see together, but anyone who knows me very well knows that I've always got to have a little bit of animal print everywhere!!!  Hence, my new fall sideobard decor.  Remember these little beauties?
They are from the Family Dollar....$2 each.  I rarely use candlesticks for candles.  LOL!!  So, I could just see my pretty little pumpkins perched atop my silver candlesticks for fall on the sideboard. 
Now, isn't that much more ADORABLE than a candle???  Oh, yes it is!  Not everyone has a mini pumpkin on their silver candlestick!!

Don't you love my leopard print tray from Hobby Lobby?  I have two of these.  I love, love, love, love them because they are leopard print AND have a fleur de lis!!!!!  Did I say LOVE???
I love fall.  Have you figured that out yet?  I love traditional fall decor, but I like for it to have a little twist!  It's a little early, I know, but I need to get it finished to where I can enjoy it and have time for outside decorating in September. 


I'm linking up to Debbie Doo's Newbie Party, Coastal Charm's Thrifty Treasures, Tabletop Tuesday at a Stroll Through Life, and with Terri at It's a Party at A Creative Princess!!!  (Thank you, Terri, for telling me about your AWESOME party!!! 

Hope to see you there!!!









""/>


19 comments:

  1. Farica you know your post got me giddy with delight. To see your pumpkins and splash of fall decor just excites me. Thanks so much for sharing with the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea! I have lots of candlesticks...I'll try this! Happy decorating! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!, I love this, yeah, I'm going to be a kapy-kat! Thank you for sharing and yeah, I love fall because, in Sept.15 is my son in law's and the 16th. may daughter Alexandra's b'day, Oct. 20th. is my b'day, Nove.16th. is my younger Sofia's b'day and Thanksgiving and of course, Christmas is next and I just adore it!! Have a nice week. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farica...you are on a roll! I guess great minds think alike, because just today I placed the same pumpkins on candlesticks. I LUV that you are starting early, now I'm not alone! =) XO Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pumpkins and fall decor look great. I too love love anything leopard. I am going to have to borrow some of your wonderful ideas! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Farica, I love the pumpkin candlesticks, especially with the leopard print.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Farica. Love the colours and the candlesticks! I also love animal print!

    Veronica
    www.tasselsandtwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Farica! Between you and Liz, Fall is definitely in the air. I need to get my Fall groove going, for sure! Thanks for inspiring us! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fall decor and leopard print are 2 of my FAVORITE things!!!!!!!!!! LOVE that tray, and the pumpkins on the candlesticks look great! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Farica this all looks simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Farica, I have tried like 4 times to comment...hope this one gets through to tell you how wonderful it looks. That buffet has had a zumba workout lately! LOL! Seriously, it is very lovely and welcoming!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pumpkins on the silver candlesticks together...I think they're a perfect contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am just starting to catch on to this idea of not needing to put candles in the candle sticks, I love the little pumpkins....hmmmm I guess I need to go to the dollar store!
    Thanks for the idea!

    ~~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your side board looks great! and I agree its always Great to add your own little twist! Happy Tuesday..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful! I love what you've done with your décor! That leopard tray is great! Last Christmas or maybe the year before I put cream bottle brush trees in a silver candelabra! It was a hit at my Christmas party!

    Love for you to check out my kitchen that was featured in the September Romantic Homes magazine!

    ~Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage
    www.shabbyfrenchcottage.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great decorating! I'm not ready for fall yet but I so love to see what other bloggers are doing. The pumpkins look wonderful on the candlesticks...I have to remember that. And I love a little animal print here and there, too. Your tray is fabulous!

    Visiting from TT! You have a great blog!!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! I love Fall, too, it's my favorite time of year! I would love for you to link up to It’s a Party on Thursday (actually, it starts tonight)!
    www.acreativeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this! So beautiful and elegant, yet fun at the same time. I'm getting such great fall inspiration!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello!!

    I too love Fall and I really enjoyed this post!! I love the traditional fall colors of orange and rust, such warm and inviting colors!
    I decorate a Fall tree and I love the glow from the orange lights...

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete





Southern Charm